To create a course using the content manager..
1. Click on “Site Admin” in the Navigation bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the “Content” tile.
3. Click on the “Courses” tile to manage your courses.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “ADD NEW” to create a course.
5. Create / Edit Course dialog box will open in a separate window. Fill in the course information requested.
5.1 To upload an image click on the Browse button and select the image from your hard drive and press Open.
5.2 Most courses will need to be added to the Content Library - when you select the Content Library category you will be asked to add Tags to help the Learner find the course more easily.
Searchable tags are free text allowing you to add your own tags for the course.
5.3 Continue to complete all of the fields below. Once all of the information has been inputted click "Save Changes" in the bottom right corner.
- Please see image below of how the learner will see all of the information inputted from the form above.