How to embed a PDF into a Course
Modified on: Wed, 10 Aug, 2022 at 9:50 AM
Step 1: Upload the PDF file via the Content Editor
- Type some text in
- Highlight the text
- Insert a link onto the highlighted text
Step 2: Browse the Server
- Click the 'Browse Server' button
Step 3: Upload the PDF to the Server
Step 4: Chose the File
- Double click the File you have uploaded
Step 5: Copy the Link
- Copy the URL link of the PDF file
Step 6: Insert IFrame
- Delete the text from Step 1
- Insert 'IFrame'
Step 7: Enter the details
- From the copied URL, enter in the URL box
- Use the following settings
- Width 100%, Height 1190, Align Left
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?