To manage user permissions.
1. Click on “Site Admin” in the Navigation bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click "Users" to edit existing users of the system.
3. You can see a list of Users. Click on the Edit icon to view that users details.
4. Make any changes to the user privileges and then click Save Changes.
User Privileges can be added and removed to a user account. A red tick means that the user will be able to see this feature when they log in.
- Administrator accounts will have access to everything
- User (Learner) accounts will have access to the
- Course Library
- My Programmes
- Book a Classroom Course