To manage user permissions.
1. Click on “Site Admin” in the Navigation bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click "Users" to edit existing users of the system.
3. Enter the search criteria, and hit the filter button. Then edit the user.
4. Make any changes to the user privileges and then click Save Changes.
User Privileges can be added and removed to a user account. A red tick means that the user will be able to see this feature when they log in.
- System Administrator accounts will have access to everything
- Specialist Administrator - will have access to the organisation they are assigned
- User (Learner) accounts will have access to the
- Course Library
- My Programmes
- Book a Classroom Course