To assess learner submission. First you must give Assessor privileges.
1. Click on “Requires Assessment” in the Navigation bar at the top of the screen.
2. Below you will see a list of submissions which are awaiting assessment.
3. Clicking on the assessment will load Assessor Feedback in a popup window.
Tip! If it's the first time the work has been assessed it will be automatically assigned to the assessor who has opened it. You can unassign the assessment by removing the tick from the checkbox at the top left of the screen.
- From the screen above you can see the Learner Submissions, the date they were submitted as well as attempt number. You will also be able to view any previous feedback given relating to any failed assessments.
4. Download the learners work by using the hyperlink next to Awaiting Assessment.
5. Once the work has been assessed you can give feedback in the text box at the bottom of the page.
6. Click either PASS or FAIL to submit the feedback.
7. Learner will be notified by email. They can login to view the feedback.